New duplex subdivision located just north of Seguin in the award-winning Navarro Independent School District. Elementary, Middle, and High schools located 2.5 miles away. Less than 2 miles from highway IH-10 and approximately 5 miles to SH-130 Toll Road, provides easy access and a quick commute to San Antonio or Austin. Located close to major employers including Toyota factory, Tyson factory, Continental Structural Plastics, and Guadalupe Regional Hospital. Also close to Texas Lutheran University.
New duplex subdivision consisting of 101 luxury duplexes by TwoTen Communities, built with the investor in mind. Construction began Q3 2021; with completion projected Q2 2023.
- Convenient to Seguin Downtown Historic District for shopping and dining
- 10 minutes to Lake McQueeney, fishing, boating, water sports
- 12 city parks and walking trails of Max Starcke Park
- Starcke Park 18 hole golf course
- 9 minutes to Texas Lutheran University
- Small-town living with local conveniences
- 16 miles to Historic Gruene Texas for quaint shopping and dining
- 15 miles to Schlitterbahn Water Park in New Braunfels
- 20 miles to San Marcos